Job Duties Include:
- Managing marketing activities in line with the businesses brand identity
- Producing Marketing Material for various Practice areas
- Effective internal communication
- Content creation for business Social Media platforms and increasing impressions and reach on topical posts- Managing campaigns/ ads and boosts.
- Expanding on Client engagement
- Managing Marketing material and promotional items.
- Research and analysis on trends and include new marketing strategies in line with these trends.
- Updating Website content and maintain SEO; no coding experience necessary.
- Proposals- Assist with submissions
- Client liaison and relationship building skills
- Creative input essential
- Graphic Design will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience
- Proficiency in English
- Proficient in all Digital marketing needs
- Travel to clients; own vehicle required
- Working hours are flexible: please indicate working hours and salary expectations when applying.
- Please submit contactable references when submitting your CV and indicate salary expectations when applying.
Submit your CV to email@example.com